Corey Feldman took to Twitter Wednesday to claim he had been stabbed multiple times. Feldman said that he was stabbed in an attack that he characterized as “attempted homicide.”
He claimed the LAPD was investigating the incident as a homicide, but police are telling a different story.
- Feldman wrote in all caps early Wednesday morning, “IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I’M OK!”
- Police reps tell Fox and other media outlets that Feldman was stopped at an intersection Tuesday night, and that he claimed at that time that an unknown male made a stabbing motion at his stomach and fled. He then drove himself to the hospital.
- Police also say that he could not describe his attacker or the weapon.
- Feldman has made headlines recently by speaking out about an alleged pedophile ring in Hollywood. On Twitter, he claimed the attack was part of a coordinated attempt to silence him.
- He was also recently cleared in an LAPD sexual battery investigation from an alleged incident last year.
Read the Full Story: https://fxn.ws/2Gy4fjL