posted Jul 1 2015 6:19AM
Can't the government let us enjoy ANYTHING anymore? They ruined smoking, they ruined football, they ruined carbs . . . and now they're trying to ruin FIREWORKS.
A new study by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration found that fireworks are terrible for your health.
When one explodes, tiny particles 30 times thinner than a human hair are left in the air. And if you ingest too many of them, there could be short and long-term effects . . . especially if you have lung problems.
You might cough, have shortness of breath, or have an asthma attack. But they ultimately might lead to a heart attack, a stroke, or EARLY DEATH if you have heart or lung disease.
The number of firework particles in the air peaks from 9:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. on July 4th . . . but usually they're all gone by noon the next day. So if you have lung issues, the researchers say you might want to stay indoors on the night of the 4th.