It’s taken her a minute, but Kim Kardashian
is letting Sharon Osbourne
feel the full force of her disdain.
cohost recently referred to Kardashian as a “ho,” and Kardashian tells E!
that the comments were not only unfounded, they were “ridiculous.”
CHECK IT OUT:
- "First of all, I think she said I said a quote about, 'I post nude photos in the name of feminism.' Never said that. So I think when people misquote you and then comment, it just sounds ridiculous," she told E! at Harper's BAZAAR event celebrating "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" at The Plaza Hotel on Friday, September 8. "I post nude photos because I like how I look and I feel proud when I've lost all this baby weight and I post it because I feel like posting it and I feel powerful."
- The mother of two (soon three via surrogate!) continued: "But I've never been like the 'free the nipple' kind of girl so...if I post a photo, I post it because I like how I look. So she kind of misquoted me on that and I thought it just looked really, like stupid."
- Osbourne told The Telegraph on September 2nd: “Kim says she’s doing everything in the name of feminism, but that’s not feminism! Those girls live off their bodies, half of L.A. has been through them and everything they do from the sex tape to the plastic see-through dresses and the gym wear is about sex, not female progress."
- She took it further, saying: "God bless them. If Kim wants to show off her body, fine. But that's not feminism, that's being a ho. And there's nothing wrong with being a ho, but always remember what you are."
- Kardashian also addressed some of the rumors surrounding the third child she and Kanye West are expecting in January via a surrogate mother.
- "I've definitely seen a lot of things, we've never confirmed anything," she told E!. "So, I think when we're ready to talk about it we will, and I think it's super invasive when people are just... So many details out there, and like I've never heard this, I've never heard this. Like whatever. We have not confirmed it, and that's that. I'll let you know when we're ready."
- On Friday night, Kardashian turned heads with her brand new white-blond hair … and her envelope-pushing fashion statement. She stepped out at the Daily Front Row’s Fashion Media Awards in a black leather bandeau, matching thong and high-waisted black leggings (sheer!)
- In a nod to modesty, she donned a black leather blazer. Kardashian completed the outfit with clear PVC heels designed by her husband.
Read the Full Story: http://eonli.ne/2vMGpbf
An Image of Kim’s Almost NSF the Street Look: