A confidential survey asked 82 current NFL players to fill in the blank on this statement: "The only way I'd play for ['X' team] is if they doubled my salary."
And yeah, you guessed it, the LEAST desirable team is the Oakland Raiders. They released the Top Five. Here they are:
1. The Oakland Raiders, 23%. Haven't had a winning record in 11 years.
2. The Buffalo Bills, 19%. Have only had a winning record once in 14 years.
3. The Cleveland Browns, 16%. Have only had a winning record once in 11 years.
4. The Jacksonville Jaguars, 9%. Haven't had a winning record in 6 years.
5. The Green Bay Packers, 6%.
The Packers being unfavorable is sort of surprising. They have a solid fan base, and they've had winning records in each of the past five years . . . not to mention a Super Bowl win in 2011. They also have a great quarterback in Aaron Rodgers.