TRAMP STAMPS & EX-LOVERS NAMES AMONG MOST REGRETTED TATTOOS
by Scotty Matthews
posted Aug 14 2014 1:02PM
Here's a shocker: Most people wish they could take back their decision to get their ex's name tattooed on their body.
The Daily Mail has compiled a list of the top 10 most regretted tattoos, based on feedback from cosmetic clinic professionals.
Below are the culprits, starting with the biggest demand for removal:
1. Lower back tattoo (tramp stamp)
2. Tribal tattoos
3. Name of now insignificant partners
4. Drunken mistake
5. Changing body shape (the tattoo doesn’t look like it used to)
6. Poor quality (inking that went wrong)
7. Job hunting (visibility on places like wrists)
8. Music bands (bands breaking up)
9. Eye brows (not happy with look of them)
10. Change in interests (likes and dislikes have changed)