SHAWN HENDRICKSON HAS THE DIRTIEST, RAUNCHIEST, MOST DISGUSTING TRUCK IN THE RED RIVER VALLEY!
SHAWN WON OUR UGLY TRUCK AND CAR CONTEST…
The top three were determined and received Monster Jam gear
plus a four-pack of tickets to Monster Jam at the Fargodome...
For First Place, Shawn received FRONT ROW tickets!
MONSTER JAM INFO
Children 2 and up require a ticket. Ages 2-12 qualify for a child's rate of $10.00 in non-Front Row & non-Gold Circle areas.
Children 13 & older require a regular adult ticket.
Monster Jam starring the biggest performers on four wheels: Monster Jam Trucks! The twelve-feet-tall, ten-thousand-pound machines will bring you to your feet, racing and ripping up a custom-designed track full of obstacles to soar over- OR smash through. The 2014 touring season brings more Monster Jam excitement tailored perfectly for your family's budget, and these colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to capture the hearts of both young and old.
Grave Digger® driven by Charlie Pauken
Iron Man™ driven by Dustin Brown
Just Get Er Done driven by Mitch Tulachka
Robo Machine driven by Shane Phreed
Mechanical Mischief - driver TBA
Incinerator driven by Ryan Rice
Thunder 4x4 driven by Jim Bendzick
Rap Attack driven by Dave Rappach
*Truck line-up subject to change
PIT PARTY will be from 11:30am to 1:00pm. Entry into the Pit Party requires a Pass & a valid 2PM event ticket. Once you enter the party, you will NOT be allowed to exit the Fargodome & return without buying a new event ticket. Wheelchair guests can purchase this pass & access the floor via the elevator in the east lobby. This is the pit party pass only, you also need to have a valid 2PM event ticket to attend the pit party! Casey's General Stores will be distributing FREE pit passes around January 20th, while quantities last.
Family-NO Alcohol section is available. ALL tickets increase $2.00 day of show.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS NOW
KPFX-FM Official Contest Rules
2. Each contestant will be required to sign a release form before his or her prize will be awarded. Contestants will be responsible for all applicable title fees, registration fees, and taxes including state, local and federal, and therefore must present a valid Social Security Card before claiming prize.
3. This game is open to persons at least 18 years of age who are legal residents of the United States of America. Only one qualifier per household. Employees of KPFX-FM, other related sponsors and all employees of any radio or TV station in the broadcast market and their immediate families cannot participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest.
5. As prizewinners, contestants acknowledge that 107.9 the FOX has the right to, without further authorization, publicize contestant’s name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that contestant was a prizewinner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
6. There will be no substitution of prizes. Failure to collect prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize remains the property of 107.9 the FOX. Another winner will not be selected.
7. The decision of 107.9 the FOX management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules. Decision of the judges is final.
8. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
9. Individuals participating in this contest promoted on or entered thru the KPFX-FM/107.9 the FOX Facebook page release Facebook of any liability or further claims. Participants also acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information collected by KPFX-FM/107.9 the FOX for entry into this contest is not provided to Facebook.
10. 107.9 the FOX is not responsible from any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.