The night Heather Locklear was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery and three counts of battery on a police officer, she told them their children “deserve to die,” People reports.
The magazine also claims Locklear told the officers her boyfriend Chris Heisser “choked her” and “tried to kill” her during their altercation.
- “Locklear told Deputy Alldredge that [Heisser] had strangled her and that she was afraid he would kill her,” the report stated. “Locklear stated she did not lose consciousness, but was strangled for a long time and thought she might pass out.”
- Her boyfriend, meanwhile, reportedly alleged: “[Heisser] told Deputy Alldredge that in the bedroom, Locklear attacked [Heisser] while he was on the bed and he defended himself. He did not know how many times Locklear struck him. Locklear bit his face and described Locklear as being ‘all over’ him for the last 20-30 minutes acting ‘crazy,’ ‘angry,’ and ‘wild.’ ”
- Eventually, police were able to restrain her. The report states: “Sergeant Camou had to grab Locklear’s arms to restrain her. Locklear continued to struggle and resist as Deputy Nesgis handcuffed her. Locklear was lying on her stomach handcuffed. As Deputy Nesgis rolled Heather on to her right side to stand her up, she kicked Sergeant Camou with her left foot. … Due to her combative behavior, deputies place a hobble around Locklear’s ankles to prevent her from kicking deputies.”
- “‘You f—— deserve your kids to die! You f—— deserve it!’ ” she said, according to the report. “‘And when you find yourself in that position, think of me!’ ”
- “‘I hope no one f——- burns your entire department down, your f—— police department,’ ” according to the report. “Get the f— off my property. Don’t ever come on it. All of you are not allowed … I will shoot you if you come on my property and take that as a threat and f—— put another count against me.’ ”
- The Melrose Place alum was arrested on February 25th at her Thousand Oaks, California home. She is reportedly seeking treatment for substance abuse.
CHECK IT OUT:
Read the Full Story: http://bit.ly/2Ggs11b