Authorities in Ohio said a man attempting to use a torch to kill weeds in his yard ended up setting his garage on fire. Springfield Township firefighters said crews were called to the Clark County home about 4 a.m. Thursday and arrived to find the garage engulfed in flames. Firefighters said the homeowner told investigators he was trying to kill the weeds around his detached garage with a torch and the structure caught fire accidentally. No injuries were reported from the blaze. The flames did not spread to any other structures. The garage was considered a total loss, with damage estimated at $10,000-$15,000.
see the video here: