If seeing a spider in your house makes you think ‘Kill it with fire,’ you are not alone. Firefighters in California said a man house-sitting for his parents tried to use a blowtorch to kill some dangerous spiders and set the home on fire. The Fresno Fire Department said firefighters responded to the blaze on Tuesday night (October 23rd.) They say the man who made the call escaped the house safely, and told firefighters he’d been trying to kill a family of black widow spiders when he accidentally started the fire. No injuries were reported. Something similar happened in Tucson, Arizona back in October 2017, when a man accidentally set his family’s mobile home on fire when he tried to kill a spider using a propane torch.
SEE THE VIDEO HERE: